This is a simple easy recipe if you are craving the coconutty(is that a word!!??) flavor!
Egg white (from 2 eggs)
Brown Sugar ( 1/2 cup)
Vanilla essence (1 tsp)
Desiccated Coconut (3 cups)
- In a bowl, mix the Egg white and the brown sugar until they are blended in.
- Add the vanilla essence.
- Mix in the desiccated coconut and fold it in.
- Once done, keep it in the fridge for about an hour.
- Preheat oven at 325 Fahrenheit/160 Celsius
- Take a Baking tray and place parchment paper over it.
- Using your hand or even spoons (whichever comfortable), make small little balls and place them on the parchment sheet with proper distance.
- Place the Baking tray into the oven and bake the macroons for 20min at 325 degree Fahrenheit.
- Once done, remove the tray from the oven and let it cool down for 5-10min.
You are ready to dig in into the lovely Coconut Macaroons!!